Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The incredible brokeness of being

Mainly, I just need to whine about how broke I am.

See, my parents generally give me plenty of money and I am incapable of sticking to the damn budget they set me even though I know it's a perfectly reasonable one.

I sit down and do my accounts every so often and I've just discovered that I've overspent by about a week's pocket money. *Big sigh*

Which means I am going to have to be very very careful for the next month. Thank God I actually make myself sit down and do my accounts though, if I didn't I'd overspend even more. At least, this way, I know where I am.

Mea culpa,I guess. I've just been a tad reckless for awhile. Plus I think I get carried away shopping when I'm in the mood. I so need to stop shopping.

I just read the last sentence I typed and started laughing to myself. Me? Stop shopping?? *wild laughter* AS IF THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN.

Never mind, I think I shall just try to be careful and also maybe get a job.

No comments: