Thursday, May 31, 2007

Turn it around

Today is like some neverending bad dream that just goes on and on.

I know it's just a bad day but I'm just so down that I can't stand it anymore and I have to vent my spleen somewhere which is why I'm typing this post out in school where I know there isn't any internet privacy where the school's tech administrator will probably discover my blog.

I don't care.

I'm tired.

I think if there are two words I say the most it would be "I'm tired". I just say it alot. But I mean it every time. I AM tired. Most days I wake up tired and then proceed to get more exhausted as the day wears on.

And it doesn't help that I have masses of work to do. That I don't KNOW how to do.

Today the Boy isn't helping either. He's all pissed that he got a parking ticket and full of righteous anger and I just don't want to deal with it. Mostly I just don't want people to get pissed at shit like parking tickets and totally fucked up things like traffic jams. Although I have to say that since the Boy is involved in my bad day I suppose it just got to him too which is understandable.

Why am I just so screwed up? I can't do anything right. Why am I just so enormously stupid?

There are no answers. There never are.

God, there has to be some answer to this cosmic question. Otherwise everyday is just Sisyphus-like and wears on and on.

I hope the day, my life,gets better.

Post script:
It's just so appropriate that today is the 1st of June though. The first official day of winter. I want to not be here. I want to be at home in bed snuggled down with a book and some milo with loads of condensed milk.

But I can't go home for another few hours so I'm going to be here pretending to do work, pretending to listen in class for another 3.5 hours before I go to the gym for 2 hours and then I finally get to go home.

1 comment: