Wednesday, October 2, 2013

home body




Isn't the reading corner in the picture so inviting? Saw it and couldn't resist posting it up.

I have to say, I'm really loving this stage of life when I get to have my own home and I also get to hang out with friends in their homes. Hanging out with friends in the comfort of their own living rooms and kitchens is such a luxury. It's quiet, you get unlimited water to drink, there isn't awful music playing and you don't have to buy an expensive coffee/tea to justify your stay.

Last week, I went over to H's place and she fed a home cooked dinner and a home made cheese cake :) When we were sitting around in her kitchen eating the cheesecake, my only thought was: this is so much better than any old starbucks in any old mall. It makes growing up worth it.

No comments: