Sunday, September 23, 2012

around the corner



But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.

Gen 50:20 NKJV

The last two weeks have been a really strange ride. There have been job things and a couple of heart breaking discoveries.

I'm waiting on God. Not so much to produce a miracle but I'm waiting on God because He has never yet failed to bring such good out of what seems so dark and evil. I'm waiting on God and looking back at the past, at the dark times when I couldn't see my way forward. Looking at my past used to depress me and now... now it gives me hope. I have been amazed at where God has taken me and I remain shocked that I have the life I live now.

Waiting on him for so many things and I think my heart will ache every step of the way. But at the same time, I'm strangely excited to see what God brings about.

R, I will attend your wedding one day and I think it will be amazing. Not because it will be some grand affair, but you and I will be astounded - methinks - at how it all came about. Thanking God for you and your courage.

Until then, we can only faithfully pray and wait upon God.



No comments: