Thursday, December 15, 2011

mood music



*

Love this album and the folk rock rendition of familiar christmas hymns.

*

My christmas present ... actually more like my bonus present to myself arrived! I have a weakness - a bad one - of falling for impractical but interesting dresses. Especially if the dress seems to refer to something.

In this case, the dress was all dreamy water colour pastels and looked like it was cut from a print of Monet's water lily paintings.

I saw it months ago and never thought i'd be able to afford it - its from some designer or other and hideously expensive. But hooray for sales! Specifically 85% discounts! That's how discounted the dress had to be before I could even consider it :( and even so, it's an awfully large amount of money for one very frivolous thing.

*

ALSO, the present i ordered a month ago for... some people, arrived too! good week for postage and dhl eh?

No comments: